Our current teaching and research directions include:
- To cultivate outstanding police cadres versed in knowledge of crime prevention and police affairs.
- To cultivate correctional personnel with a solid background of crime prevention and correction and proficiently practical skills.
- To develop theories that can appropriately explain crime and delinquency in Taiwan.
- To provide suggestions and plans related to crime prevention and treatment for our government, communities, and people.
- To involve in the research on criminology, law, deviance, and policies, such as prediction of juvenile delinquency, characteristics of rape victims and offenders, victimization survey, violence crime, policy for correction and child abuse, prostitution, etc.